What is Amazon?
Amazon is a market of billion dollars. Jeff Bezos is the CEO of the multinational technology company Amazon and he is the founder of this company. The net worth of Jeff Bezos is more than $200 billion. I will tell you in this article that how to create an account on amazon. Understand all the tax theme methods and how to receive payments. How to put ID?
Can we create an Amazon account on a Pakistani IP address?
First, understand these entire things and then go further for the account-making process. Amazon has added Pakistan again to the seller country list of approved countries. From where we can create an Amazon seller’s account. Now, you didn’t need to use VPS. Now we can, excess amazon at Pakistani IP address.
The first thing you need to do is. Make shower that you have all your documents and then follow all the instructions:
- Documents you need to create amazon account.
- National identity card.
- And your bank account details.
Let’s use a Pakistani IP address and try to create a Pakistani sellers account on amazon:
Step by step guide: How to create an account on Amazon?
- Go to sellercentral.amazon.com
- Click the signing up button.
- Click to create your amazon account.
- Enter your random details and correct email.
- Enter the code which you have received in your email and verify your account.
- The amazon app will take you to the next window where you can select your business location.
- Select your business type, whatever, the business you are running.
- Agree and continue.
- Now come to the next page enter more details like your date of birth or national ID card and passport number enter, the date of issue, and the expiry date of your national ID card or passport issued, country name, business address.
- Give your contact number to receive the OTP number
- Put OTP on your windows page for verification and the verification is complete.
- Go to the next page and add the charge method. Then go further charge method is your billing information and enter it.
- Then it will take you to the next page.
- Add your store name here and select if you have a manufacturer and submit it.
- It will take you to the next page and ask you to upload the front and backside of the ID card and then add your bank statement or credit card and submit it.
- Your account is ready. You will receive a message from Amazon that they have received your information and may reach out to you for further clarification within two business days.
You can only make an account with a single id. You cannot make more than one id on amazon by one id otherwise you could lost your account.
How to sell products on Amazon?
Amazon is the world’s largest e-commerce website. It’s just like a shopping mall where you can display your products online to your customers. If, the customer who is viewing your online store likes your product. He will buy your product and transfer the amount to your bank.
This is how you can sell your product on amazon by signing up to amazon. Your customer or buyer can also watch your shop review and shop quality. The reviews of your shop tell your customer. That, how efficient your store is.