There are many online tools available that are used to remove inactive friends (who don’t like, comment, or share your post). Most of them are paid or difficult to use for non-professional users but there are some online tools that are highly recommendable. One of the tools is “Friend Ranking – Unfriend Toolkit for FB” which is free as well as easy to use.
How To Remove All Inactive Friends On Facebook Free
What do you need?
- Personal computer (PC) / Laptop
- Internet connection
- Google chrome browser
How to use?
There are few steps you have to follow to remove inactive friends on Facebook friends:
- Go to the web store of google after clicking here.
- Type ‘Friend Ranking – Unfriend Toolkit for FB’ in the search bar of extensions, press ENTER, and you will find the tool or click here.
- Click the button ‘Add to Chrome‘ and in a few seconds, the tool will be added to the extensions directory of your google chrome. You can see it on the right upper corner of the google chrome beside other extensions.
- Now, click on the icon and then a new tab will open that leads you to the page where you have to log in with your Facebook username and password.
- After connecting your Facebook with the tool, it automatically scans your Facebook friends list including the interactions database.
- Click required filters (mutual friends, like/react, comment, message, or sum for overall) on the basis you want to see the active or inactive Facebook friends.
- Select your inactive friends one by one or in a bulk (maximum limit is 100) and click on ‘Unfriend Selected’.
- The process of getting unfriend your Facebook friends will be started. Now, you have to stay tuned until your all selected friends got removed.
In case of any query, you are free to leave your question in the comment box. We’ll reply soon and if you find this blog helpful, please leave your feedback to support us and SHARE it with your friends on Facebook. Thanks in advance!